Look at this, awesome.
Need to get your WordPress.com Notifications on the go? With version 2.4 of WordPress for Android you’ll see all your Notifications right on your Android device.
Step away yet stay connected
With the new streamlined Notifications view, you can step away from your computer but still stay connected to your readers. With just a few taps you can:
- Read comment threads and reply.
- Moderate new pending comments.
- Get stats highlights.
- See your new followers and follow them back.
- See who liked your posts.
Don’t need so many notifications? You can turn off specific notification types (for example “Likes”) in the Settings panel. You can also mute entire blogs if it gets too noisy.
Additional improvements and bug fixes
We also added a few more nifty features in this release:
- A new menu icon has been added that…
View original post 74 more words